Sunday, September 27, 2009

Last Post

I acknowledge the following for making this trip possible:

1) my colleagues at New England Wood Pellet: my boss Mark Wilson who consented to a one month absence and covered for me while gone; my sales and procurement staff who held down the fort with only intermittent interference from me; and everybody else who supported me in this venture;
2) my fellow riders Bob Sourek, Charlie Levesque, Brad Wyman and Phil Bryce: excellent bike travel companions who made the trip all the more enjoyable;
3) everybody who helped me along the way, especially Drew Dierker who picked me up in Jeffrey City WY and got me to Rawlins;
4) my family, especially Mabel, for support and encouragement from the day - over two years ago - I decided to do this.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment